Following are the list of activities and events, where AI Transparency Institute has made an impact :
- Organized First AI Governance Forum @ Brocher Foundation, Geneva.
- Represented AITI at the Applied Machine Learning Days @ EPFL.
- Participated in the OECD – AI Working Group.
- Attended the AI Policy Congress at MIT (USA).
- Invited to the Digital Day organized by Swiss Confederation in Basel.
- Invited to the “Conference on the Common Good in the Digital Age” at Vatican.
- Invited to the “Ethics, AI, and Responsibility” conference organized by General Secretary of Defense in Rome.
- Invited to attend the conference with Prof. Skylar Tibbits (MIT) at ECAL, Lausanne.
- Co-editor of the Special Issue on AI Governance (Delphi Journal).
- Established collaboration with MIT Connection Science Lab.
- Invitation to review H2020 research projects as ethics expert by EU Commission.
- H2020 grant proposal on Ethics and Digital Technologies (SwafS-29-2020) with a Consortium of 16 Universities
- Liaised with the EU Commission and Council of Europe on AI Governance related matters
- Participated in the launch of the OECD AI Policy Observatory on 27.02.2020 (https://oecd.ai/)
- Member of the OECD Network of AI Experts (WG on classification of AI systems and Trustworthy AI) .
- Organised the second edition of the AI Governance Forum on COVID-19 and Climate Change (with Prof. Yoshua Bengio, see the list of all speakers).
- UNESCO Deliberation on AI & Ethics : Act as Facilitator in organising the Swiss Deliberation with ALGORALAB
- Observer at CAHAI, Ad Hoc Committee on Artificial Intelligence – Council of Europe
- Member of the subgroup of CAHAI on AI Risk Assessment – Council of Europe
- CEN-CENELEC Focus Group of Artificial Intelligence – Member of European AI standardization group
- Teaching on AI & Law at several Universities and private circles
- RTS-Invitation of the AI Transparency Institute in La Matinale